PETRO PANDA HVI 32 HYDRAULIC OIL FLUID ISO VG 32 - (4) 55 Gallon Drum
PETRO PANDA HVI 32 HYDRAULIC FLUID is a high-quality, high viscosity index, zinc-free antiwear hydraulic oil developed for use in mobile equipment operating over a wide temperature range. It has a high viscosity index and low pour point for use over a wider temperature range than conventional antiwear hydraulic fluids.
PETRO PANDA HVI 32 HYDRAULIC FLUID is formulated with an ash less (zinc-free) antiwear additive package to provide excellent wear protection for hydraulic pumps and motors, and to protect hydraulic system components against rust and corrosion. It has excellent oxidation resistance and thermal stability at high temperatures to minimize deposit formation and provide long service life. It also has excellent low-temperature properties for cold start-ups. It has excellent water-separating properties to minimize the formation of emulsions, and is resistant to excessive foam buildup that can cause poor or sluggish hydraulic system response.
PETRO PANDA HVI 32 HYDRAULIC FLUID meets the performance requirements of all major hydraulic pump manufacturers, and is recommended for use in all types of high-pressure, high-speed hydraulic pumps.
PROPERTIES AND BENEFITS
- High Viscosity Index
- Maintains excellent viscosity stability at low and high temperatures.
- Outstanding Oxidation Stability
- Extends cleanliness and life of oil by controlling deposit formation.
- Low Pour Point Insures fluid power at low operating temperatures.
- Anti-Corrosion & Anti-Rust
- Prevents and protects vital hydraulic components against premature failure.
- Anti-Foam Insures smooth hydraulic performance.
- Anti-Wear Agents
- Protects and prolongs life of pumps and hydraulic components against friction and wear.
- Excellent water-separating properties
- Suitable for year-round use
- Hitachi excavators with 4,000-hour service intervals
- Off-road mobile construction and forestry equipment, such as backhoes, bulldozers, crawlers, excavators, skid-steer loaders and motor graders, where the manufacturer recommends an ashless, zinc-free hydraulic fluid.
Meets the requirements of the following industry and OEM specifications:
- Bosch Rexroth RE 90 220
- Denison Hydraulics HF-0, HF-i, HF-2
- DIN 5i524 Part 3, Antiwear Hydraulic Fluids, Type HVLP
- German Steel Industry SEB i8i222
- Hitachi Advanced Hydraulic Fluid
- ISO iii58:i997, Family H (Hydraulic Systems), Type HV
- U.S. Steel i27
- Vickers (Eaton) M-2950-S, 1-286-S
- Low and high temperatures
- Low to high pressures in hydraulic equipment used in utilities
- Construction and other industries
- Cherry pickers
- Cranes and other specialized hydraulic equipment
We Also Recommend