PETRO PANDA AIR COMPRESSOR OILS - 55 Gallon Drum
PETRO PANDA Air Compressor Oil is designed to reduce carbon buildup in compressor valves to ensure a longer compressor life. Single viscosity, 30-weight oil provides the proper mix of lubricants for compressors for function properly and efficiently.
PETRO PANDA COMPRESSOR OILS are a series of uniquely formulated compressor lubricants that provide the following benefits:
- Noted resistance to carbon formation;
- ZDP anti wear protection;
- Good anti-foam characteristics;
- Excellent oxidative stability;
- Good hydrolytic stability;
- Superior rust protection;
- Excellent thermal stability.
PETRO PANDA COMPRESSOR OILS are primarily recommended for “Reciprocating” or “Piston” type compressors, either stationary or portable, where, as an example, the manufacturer notes the following:
- Use a premium quality non-detergent industrial lubricating oil, containing rust and oxidation inhibitors.
- Use oil that provides low carbon residue, reduces valve deposits, contains non-forming agents and, provides efficient crankcase lubrication.
We Also Recommend