PETRO PANDA FORM RELEASE OIL - 5 - GAL PAIL
PETRO PANDA FORM RELEASE OIL is designed to provide high quality concrete castings.
PETRO PANDA FORM RELEASE OIL contains special rust inhibitors which protect the concrete from stains by inhibiting the formation of rust on the forms. These inhibitors are specially designed to protect the forms from the type of corrosion caused by concrete.
PETRO PANDA FORM RELEASE OIL contains other additives which minimize surface cavities (Bug Holes) and allows a clean release.
PETRO PANDA FORM RELEASE OIL can be applied by brush, spray, or dip. It can be readily diluted with diesel fuel or kerosene for less demanding applications.
FEATURES ADVANTAGES BENEFITS
• Contains a powerful corrosion inhibitor.
• Forms will not rust surfaces.
• Cleaner looking concrete.
• Contains carefully selected form release agents.
• Concrete does not stick to forms. Smoother concrete surfaces. .
• Contains special wetting and water displacement additives.
• "Levels" water droplets on fresh concrete surfaces.
• Minimal surface cavities (Bug Holes).
CAUTION: Contains petroleum distillates, such as mineral spirits, kerosene, safety solvent, etc., should be used with adequate ventilation and without frequent bodily contact or prolonged inhalation of vapors. Keep away from flames.
We Also Recommend