PETRO PANDA WAY LUBE 150 - 55 Gallon Drum
PETRO PANDA WAY LUBE 150 are specially formulated for the sliding ways of machine tools. PETRO PANDA WAY LUBES are fortified with selected oiliness, extreme pressure additives and a
special material to impart tackiness and adhesiveness.
PETRO PANDA WAY LUBE 150 are noted for their unusual ability to overcome the stick/slip motion ordinarily associated with slow moving
machine tool parts.
- Horizontal Boring Machines
- Jig Borers
- Milling Machines
- Equipment Involving Moving Parts
- Reduce Machine Tool Carriage Chatter.
- Adhesive Characteristics to Prevent Squeezing Out of the Lubricant.
- P47 and P50 specifications for the stick/slip test of the Cincinnati Milacron Company.
- Dual purpose hydraulic-way oil.
We Also Recommend