PETRO PANDA CD-50 TRANSMISSION FLUID (SYNTHETIC ) - 5 Gallon Pail
PETRO PANDA CD-50 TRANSMISSION FLUID is a 100% Synthetic Transmission Lubricant specially formulated for extended drain and severe service in heavy duty manual transmissions.
- All climate year round performance;
- Improved component protection against wear, rust, corrosion and oxidation deposits;
- Easier cold weather shifting;
- Extended drain interval; Improved fuel economy;
- Extended warranty coverage at Eaton and Rockwell;
- Meets Rockwell International 0-81;
- Meets Eaton Transmission Division PS-081 & PS-109;
- Meets PG-1 Performance Standard.
PETRO PANDA CD-50 TRANSMISSION FLUID is a 100% Synthetic extreme pressure GL5 gear lubricants that is compounded with synthetic base-stock fluids. These lubricants contain extreme pressure additives, as well as rust, oxidation and corrosion inhibitor to protect gears, and bearing operating under a wide variety of load conditions. The high and low temperature performance of these products exceeds those of conventional gear lubricants.
MEET OR EXCEEDS ALL PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS FOR:
- Extended warranty coverage at Eaton; Eaton Axle Division PS –037;
- Meet API GL 5;
- Rockwell INT-0-76-E (75W-90), 0-76-B (80W-140);
- Mack Truck GL-H/S;
- General Electric D5OE9C;
- Harnischfeger (P & H) 474;
- Axle Division Dana Corp;
- PG-1, PG-2 Performance Standards;
- US Steel 224 Demulsibility;
- AGMA 250.03 Demulsibility.
We Also Recommend